Friday, August 1, 2008

My Cats Obviously Hate Me

Last night, I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm. Apparently at the moment I lost consciousness, I ceased being a person and instead became part of the furniture, and thus there was no need to consider my comfort or lack thereof. So Charlie - all 15 pounds of him - was completely justified in leaping onto my stomach in his efforts to chase the kitten. And Sega (and all 4 of her little kitteny pounds) did not offend me when she used my sleeping face as a trampoline. And Rocky was free to whine and meow and chirp and sing his little attention-whoring heart out.

Despite all that, I actually slept pretty well, and I feel pretty good today.

I'm actually kind of surprised by the poll results so far. So far the human baby is winning by a landslide! And a lot more people are interested in regurgitating into a baby bird's mouth than I expected. We've still got six days left, so I guess that could change.

As for the True or False quiz, the best score so far is 4 out of 5. Can anyone else do better (without cheating!)?

Yay or Nay?

1. Pregnant women are recommended to forgo eating hot dogs.
2. The youngest mother on record was five years old.
3. Some women have experienced orgasm while giving birth.
4. A woman cannot get pregnant if she is breastfeeding.
5. Pregnant women should double their caloric intake.

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.