Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I somehow managed to sleep in until almost noon today. And now that I've been awake for a couple of hours, I kind of want to go back to sleep again. My accomplishments for today consist of:
  • Eating Cheerios
  • Playing Guitar Hero
  • Listening to the Beatles
  • Accidentally locking the kitten in the master bedroom for 40 minutes (She didn't mind, she merely used the opportunity to nap beneath the dresser)
Before I know it, Tuesday will be here and I'll be left wondering how in the world the weekend managed to end so quickly with so little to show for it.

This is pretty much me today, if I were a pair of lazy animals instead of a single lazy person:

Rocky and Sega Are Seriously Knocked Out

How is everyone's holiday weekend going so far?

3 comments:

katsb said...

I'm doing about as well. In two hours I've: taken a shower, surfed SG, and tried to figure out what to eat with the fiance, to no success ("Where do you want to go?" "I dunno, where do you want to go?" etc.).

August said...

I HATE it when Marcus and I do that. It almost always guarantees that we're not going to do anything at all.

The Broken Man said...

Oh for a lazy weekend!

The Broken Man

Copyright 2007-2008.