Monday, July 28, 2008

TTC: Cycle 2

Verdict: Failure.
Future Prospects: Hopeful.

I actually feel pretty ill today, so I'm staying home and drinking plenty of water (not soda, which I practically overdosed on over the weekend) and resting. And so begins another cycle.

There's a new poll up, so get your votes in! I got a whopping 27 votes in the last one and here's the breakdown:

If you had a choice, how would you prefer to reproduce?

Sexual reproduction. Awwww yeah.

15 (55%)

Asexual reproduction. The other methods are too messy and I kinda like these pants.

5 (18%)

Oviparous reproduction. I like eggs from my head down to my ovipositors.

3 (11%)

Give me clones!

4 (14%)

Also, I would like to apologize to all of my email subscribers for yesterday's "test" post. Blogger was doing some funny things and in the course of my experimentation, I forgot that a copy would be sent to my readers. I swear on the pile of snow-white pee sticks under the bathroom sink that it won't happen again.

Trying to Conceive: Chart 2

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.