Saturday, July 26, 2008

Education Is The Key To Informed Reproductive Choice

Thank you everyone who commented on Thursday's post. I was rather pleasantly surprised by the overwhelmingly positive response! In the future I'll be addressing a question posed to me about fetal homicide laws; any other questions or comments are very much encouraged (and if you'd rather not make your comments public, you can always forward them to me here.)

Also, I've decided to add a little something else to this blog. In addition to the cat pictures, complaints, and the occasional venture into controversy, I will be using this blog to educate myself and others. One of the things I've realized since my pregnancy is that there is absolutely no shortage of misinformation about reproduction (both male and female roles), pregnancy, birth, and everything that comes afterward.

I am by no means an expert in these things, and my limited experience doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Every woman's body, pregnancy, and birth experience is unique to her, so I certainly can't speak for everyone. But I do enjoy hunting for information and learning more about pregnancy and birth, and you, my dear friends and readers, will be coming along for the ride.

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.