Friday, July 11, 2008

August

Some of you may have noticed that I've changed the name in my profile. However, if you are anything like me, not only did you fail to notice the switch, but you have no recollection of the name I used to display either.

As some of you may remember, I was supposed to have an August baby. After my miscarriage, I started using the name August when signing up for new blogs or forums. For the longest time my grief was such a big part of me, and all I wanted to do was wallow in it while I figured myself out. Now, six months later, I've found myself rather liking the name. So I've adopted it here, not because I want to wallow in my first and (hopefully) only loss, but because it is a large part of me. I changed after the miscarriage, and not precisely in a bad way.

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.