Thursday, October 2, 2008

Go Egg, Go!

I have no idea what my temperatures are doing. I may have ovulated already (my temps indicate it somewhat), but I'm not really sure. I don't have any of my usual post-O symptoms, I haven't had any of the good CM yet, and really, I just have a hunch that it hasn't happened.

I wish that I could lay an egg and that my husband could just fertilize it with a syringe full of goo and then stick it back in my uterus for safekeeping. It's admittedly a creepy thing to daydream about, but I'm tired of this crap and I'd appreciate a more straightforward method even if it does resemble the reproductive cycle of some freaky ranine-marsupial hybrid.

In any case, I can't wait to go home tonight. After my dodgeball game, we're going to a VP debate party (drinking + politics = ????), and then tomorrow we are celebrating our second anniversay of wedded bliss. I can't wait.

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.