Sunday, June 29, 2008

TTC: Cycle 1

Well, my period started, as expected. I'm disappointed, although not horribly so. The odds of conceiving in the first cycle are only 25%, so it was unlikely anyway. But there's a part of me that can't help but be just a tiny bit bitter about it; after all, the odds of miscarrying my last pregnancy were "only" 20-25%, and I managed to score a bulls eye with that one rather effectively.

Ah, but since self-pity isn't going to help me conceive any sooner, I may as well let it go now. Or at least try.

It would have been a nice birthday present, though.

Verdict: Failure.
Future Prospects: Hopeful.

Trying to Conceive: Chart 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God. I really, really, really miss you. Reading your blog makes me so happy and so sad at the same time.

I want to be near you. Please, please come visit me sometime soon.

August said...

I miss you too, darlin.

Copyright 2007-2008.