Sunday, June 22, 2008

Let's Try This Again. Again.

Okay, so I haven't been great about keeping this thing updated. This I know. I'm going to try to be better about it, and now that I have a new laptop that doesn't give me second-degree burns if I dare set it on my bare legs, perhaps I actually stand a chance.

We are trying again. This was not an easy decision. It did not come without tears, headaches, or nightmares. But here we are. My due date is less than two months away and we are trying again.

This is our first cycle of actively trying. For those of you who can read a fertility chart and care to, this is mine. There - now all of you know how often we've had sex in the past month. I hope you feel honored or, at the very least, jealous.

I don't know how this is going to turn out. I don't know how long it's going to take for me to get pregnant, and I don't know if I will be able to carry that pregnancy to term. Despite this, I cannot help but breathe a sigh of relief, because now that we are trying, I feel like I might actually be able to move on. I suppose we shall see.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm glad to see you posting again! I must admit that I have been checking your site every once in while hoping that you would start posting again! Welcome back to the blogging world!

August said...

Thank you very much, I'm glad to be back! I hope to be back for good this time. It's really very encouraging to know that someone IS reading.

Copyright 2007-2008.