Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Can Spell, Dammit (or is it damnit?)

This is the conversation that followed after my husband read my last entry:

Him (horrified): "Why did you tag it testicular torsion?" Pause. Looks annoyed. "And why did you misspell testicular?"

Me: "It's a pun. About testing. And how it's spectacular."

Him (less horrified): "Well, okay then."

Speaking of testing, I didn't even bother this morning. My basal body temp has tanked and Little Miss Menstruation is almost certainly on her way.

Post Scriptum: Let it be known that I do not actually think that testing is spectacular. It's expensive and, more often than not anti-climactic (for me, at least; my lifetime score is something like 200 negative pregnancy tests to my 1 lonely positive).

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.