Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Everybody Loves Pap Smears

Today I am 8w5d along, and in about an hour I'll be meeting my ob/gyn for the first time. My husband is coming with me, which means that he gets to witness a pap smear for the first time in his life, and hopefully we'll get to see the little fetoid's heartbeat on the screen as well. I've been looking forward to this day ever since I found out that I was pregnant, but I've been entirely too distracted by enduring several hours of constant dry heaving to really be excited.

Today by far has been the most nauseating and halitosis-inducing day of my pregnancy. I'm a little better now, but for the first four hours of my day, I'd start gagging and belching every time I walked too quickly or drove over a bump...

Author's note: This entry was started before my ultrasound appointment and never finished because of the circumstances. I'm publishing it now to satisfy some weird compulsive need.

No comments:

Copyright 2007-2008.