Thursday, January 17, 2008

Should I Bother?

I am undecided on whether or not I want to continue this blog. I'm not quite sure what the point would be, seeing as we have to wait a couple of months before trying to conceive again. I could pour my heart out about what's been going on in my head these last awful weeks, but I've got more private venues in which to do that, and I'm not sure what the benefit of cross-posting would be anyway. So far as I know, the only people that read this blog are the ones that have access to my other journal, so it would just be redundant.

And I don't really know if I feel like posting in anything titled "How to Be" something that I am not. I'm not pregnant. Nothing special is going on here. Not anymore.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I just want you to know that I read this post eons ago (Ok, a few months ago), bawled my eyes out, keep coming back to it, but never said those fumbling, inadequate words that everyone else has said to you a million times . . .I'm sorry.

I'm in a similar situation . . .found out I was pregnant in April, had an ultrasound in mid-May where I heard the heartbeat, changed doctors and was sent for a second ultrasound, no heartbeat, D&C on 6/2, genetic testing, blahblahblah, have yet to conceive again. I was due on 12/25. I told every single person I knew I was pregnant at 10 weeks, found out there was no heartbeat at 10 weeks and one day.

So at least we can share our pain? Not much of a consolation, I know.

Copyright 2007-2008.